ZookaWare's integrated bug reporting records and anonymously sends all bugs back to ZookaWare. These bugs are fixed and a new software version with these fixes are released every 2-4 weeks.
First, please make sure you have the latest version of ZookaWare as your bug is likely already fixed. Open ZookaWare > Click "Options" > make sure it says "ZookaWare is up to date" as seen below. If it is not up to date click the "Check for updates" button to download the latest version. Check to see that your bug is solved as this will likely solve your issue immediately without further delay.
On rare occasions you may have the latest version of ZookaWare with some type of issue that needs some advanced diagnostics. We are happy to work on these as it improves ZookaWare for all users and will work on it until its resolved.
If you have a bug follow the directions below to create an advanced log report of the bug to send to us. We will review your report and email you back when we release a fix for your reported bug. This process usually takes one to four weeks.
- Open ZookaWare
- Click "Options" in the left menu
- Click the "Settings" option in the left menu drop down
- Check the box next to "Enable Advanced Log Report"
5. Click "Save"
6. Run a scan, or perform the operation that causes your bug.
7. Open Windows File Explorer > OS (C:) > Program Files (x86) > ZookaWare > AdvancedLogReport.txt
8. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or open the chat widget to your right and provide us with this information:
a. A detailed description of your bug including when it happens and how it happens including the exact error message you receive
b. A screenshot of any error message you receive and when you receive it
c. Your Advanced Log Report from the screenshot above
Please ensure you provide all these details so we can help you as efficiently as possible to solve your issue! If you have any questions simply open up the chat widget on the right side of this page and let us know. We're here daily to help you.