Windows requires you run an administrator account to download and install software.
To see if you account is an Administrator account or to change your existing user account to an Administrator account simply follow these directions.
- Right click the Windows icon at the bottom left corner of your screen and in the popup click on Settings
2. Click Accounts
3. In the next screen under your username it will say if you are using an Administrator account
4. If you are not using an Administrator account click on Family & other users on the left menu.
5. Select your username and click Change account type.
6. Under account type select Administrator and click OK
If you have any questions about this please contact us in the chat widget on the right side of this page and we're happy to help out!